Script Squetch: Ava TarTars: Hava & the Devils Radio Commentator

Share images and text here: can you Describe persons as novels or as classical painting do ?
Post images of avatars, fake or real.
Is there fake images ? What is the limit between memes, rhizomes, and post-media ?
Is a civilization, as Toynbee argued, a monad. If so, are monads built upon fuzzy outlines, memes ?
Send your avatars ! Let them send your comments !
sylviajenepi
Site Admin

Script Squetch: Ava TarTars: Hava & the Devils Radio Commentator

Post by sylviajenepi » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:40 am

DEVILS INSIDE THE PARADISE! ARE THERE ANY OTHER DEVILS UPON EARTH RIGHT NOW?
This movie is written and to be directed by Anis Calcolcalyn Golvrogynskaya -- Produced by the Anthropophilic Movements Wild Life International Funds.
(@)-2005-copyright-copyleft.
( Here comes first a short summary of what has already been shot, & partly edited, as an existing part of a MOVIE; after which we will rapidly reach to our present estimation of the script for the second half of the movie "Devils inside Paradise!...", that we wish through these pages to give to your appreciation.)
A short summary of what had happened in the first parts of "Devils in Paradise!" .
A military camera is showing upside down voices of evils commenting images of the violent killing of Iraki soldiers by american weapons taking places in Mesopotamia. The devils voice are actually backing up from the war front, gathering collectively in Havvah's mind, and this happens while she was in Ibiza the tiny island in Mediterranea, and those voices where taking more or less importance, in her mind, while she started driving the car so as to escape all voices that were remaining insistent in her. The constant roaming though keeps on, it seems devils are liking alcohol so much and they talk on the road by Night about joining to a party with others of their kind, to join a techno music party wherin they want to have even more fun than now.
FOLLOWING PART
---SCRIPT Version 1.01---
EXT. OPEN AIR PARTY -- NIGHT
Fireworks, people standing by in a crowd, artificial electric beams of lights flicker in the spaces in-between the revellers.
LOMO POLLO
All the devils are joining in contemplative attitude towards the sacred ceremony, the burning of their essences has been set off, our destinies are linked together in a new religion.
Havvah is sitting on the dry mediterranean grass, on a slope opposite to the fireworks, red and blue lights are refracted on her face. She turns her head around, discovering that she is there, on this spot in the air, and also she caresses her limbs, her neck, her head, softly, with a brand of intrigued curiousity, within her finger tips.
HAVVAH
In what place have I landed? My body, I can see it, touch it, hello, my name is Havvah, is there anybody here? Have you seen, my body has passed on the other side of my eyes, and on the other side of my ears, I am here! Truth! Listen to my soft evanescent sounds coming to you, devils!
Havvah raises to her feet and walks gently on the grass. Fireworks party go on.
LOMO POLLO
My name is Lomo Pollo, this is the first one of my talks to you Havvah, the devils have decided they would have a radio set in your mind and your reality, commenting upon their situation in the Blue Sea of yours. Indeed. There is what one calls a train of hell going on at this moment in here. A kind of epidemia has taken form, we beleive it has reached all kinds of angels gifted with a human shape.
Havvah is listening carefully to the voice of Lomo Pollo, her head has bent meditatively looking at the grass, she is walking with diligence yet, not really heading to anywhere with a clear purpose set to her.
LOMO POLLO (CONT'D)
We catch angels at the splitting second of their becoming as little devils, at the terrible moment they are yielding their angelic forces and surrender them to a more blatant passive sublimation by pleasure, in this sense they are collectively yielding every part of their bodies to a viral epidemy, as devils also we are collectively slowly surrending our forces to the other processions and the mutant forces playing around with us in Nature. In the meantime we are watching our energy fueling new forces by one way or an other, and this forces us perhaps to consider this party as amazing, and a blessing.
Havvah looks to an absolute horizon blind to the rest of the visual events around her, on the other side of the slope. She asks to Lomo Pollo the radio commentator that she was listening to:
HAVVAH
Ooops! What are you saying?
Havvah is on the verge of losing her equilibrium, she stabilises though with her arms, she then one second looks as if she was a sculpture, alive : she tries to stand still though & nearly stops moving. Close shot: she puts shiverous fingers on her temples, she is again looking blindly to an absolute and broadening horizon that she alone is staying in contact with. Among fireworks, and red lights cracking surrounding her in the air, she watches at a distant blue light of which the glow is growing deeper, it is grabbing a definite importance in her gaze, so would we be able to imagine, as this light is like a Blue Sun in the dark night.
HAVVAH (CONT'D)
My brain, is it not a normal brain like ordinary humans have normal brains, has it stopped working I am led to ask? are the neurons disconnected in a strange chaotic way? I am doing several check in times. My conclusion h as been so far the following: i fear i am not capable to think anymore, and that, i am not receiving ideas, and as this Blue Light, has been getting closer to me, for a while, is it not so evident that I am risking definitively to stop thinking for good, and meanwhile, i keep asking myself the question: who are you, intriguing Blue Light in the stary Night?
LOMO POLLO
It will not answer as you are here on the ground of earth with us now.
Havvah sits down at once in the grass, and she is relaxing herself by one of her hand which lays on her fronthead.
HAVVAH
And you, who are you: I cannot remember what was it the name you gave to yourself, I'm telling you: my brain suffers a lot in here, i cannot think so the ideas which were in me, i am amnesic of them.
We see again the Blue Light and around a fireworks vertical burst of explosion seizing the steady skies in a intriguing Night.
LOMO POLLO
I do know about your name. You are Havvah, i see your human body, i have eyes, deep down here in the waves of the Blue Sea of Nothingness, i see you.
HAVVAH
The Blue See of what?... is this this what remains of the Blue Light i am seeing tonight in the foreign skies?
LOMO POLLO
But Havvah, what is happening to you? I will summarise the synthetic situation for you one more time, just for you. Listen to my point of view: The Blue Sea is an element of your absolute existence, i am a devil who has lost it's eternal being inside the confines of the Blue Sea after america has invaded the civilisations in Mesopotamia, I am a commentator on radio devils, taking a siege of your mind for i am in the mind of the Blue Sea, and this Blue Sea is a part of you, so it makes sense now I think you are hearing my voice in you, as other devils like me who have echoing having found a new place in this big Nothingness over here. Around you you see is the fire which burns our connection to eternity. The fireworks going verticle are our minds exploding. We are losing our angelic forces, it means, that's what one calls a "train of Hell". That's all. It's as simple , but It's terrible my friend, but, all in all what can we do about it! We have become powerless to worry about changing the situation. Sad truth!
HAVVAH
This makes me worrying: it could well turn out i am becoming a devil myself, what do you think of this?, being there, listening to strange stories, but apart from this, have you seen my body, it's there don't you touch it with your soul, what horrible idea looms up with your voice, pressing itself in my thoughts as one army of shadows equaling in me a zero, a nothingness talking and sending voices in me hinting unvoluntarily that I myself could be a devil someone losing some forces, is that what yo say when you are referring to the angels having become devils? Or are my wings, my ideas already burning, I ask this because you see it appears I cannot think, I am losing my ideas, what can this be signifying at least, and to whom could it signify something if I cannot use my brain, G-D almighty, send me a sign, for i have no more ideas left in me! Am i a devil?
LOMO POLLO
We are not listened by G-D, instead we are forgetting about him, it has also been said by other commentators that we are calling other thing G-D by mistaking it for G-D. It's a strange place, but be sure i think if it's true you have become a devil, you will get to enjoy it as such, like the others.
HAVVAH
Do you mean then we are losing our eternal body in Nature, and if I am here, I am losing my thinking, i am gradually burning, that is i am becoming a devil. Have I said anything contrary, oh gosh i don't even know the meaning of what I have just said! It must be because i am a devil, and my thinking is gradually eroding, my ideas are getting away from my brain. I should not worry may-be? May-be it's not that bad to be a devil?
LOMO POLLO
My name is Lomo Pollo, i am one of the devils, with other devils like us, we have decided we would steep in your head whatever words would come up in our minds, and we would deliver them here, because we love you, you are our Blue Sea of Nothingness, and I am chatting here, in the skies, a radio commentator, a humble servant of you.
HAVVAH
Ah, so? But com'on, don't you know any other possible way to help me than by talking non-sense into me? It's since this morning i am getting impersonal messages like these. It's time you realise we are on planet Earth, and that i have an existence to share with you, i am not just the Blue Sea, i am someone. Let's meet in a more personal way. Let's try to find out what this is all about, if there really is something as Hell, and if this is not just rumours caused by my schizophrenia, or somebody else paranoia?
LOMO POLLO
Do you believe then you are hearing voices, and that I would be one of the voices, and that so I would not be a devil?
HAVVAH
I am sure we can meet somewhere.
Havvah is moving her hands in the air, a bit as if she was dealing with Tai Chi energies.
HAVVAH (CONT'D)
I am trying to track down the energies of yours. If this is Blue Sea, look, there are many different life forces in here, and one of them should be yours.
Havvah is concentrating deeply, we hear the crowd continuous party sound in the distance while she moves her hands. Suddenly she stops holding something invisible.
HAVVAH (CONT'D)
I have got it! I have got the current which geographically can lead me to you, i am feeling your essence in the Blue Sea. You are somewhere. You have a body somwhere, I can nearly feel it inside me. Very very strange...
LOMO POLLO
Is this telepathy then that binds us together, is this heaven, and not hell, am I an angel fro you?
HAVVAH
Hold on, i am feeling all around you something Blue which looks like the Light which was there. It must be the Blue Sea of Nothingness glowing everywhere in this place, here. I could now get closer to you.
Havvah looks at the Blue Light glowing deeply at 45 degree north west in the stary Night.
HAVVAH (CONT'D)
I have to grab my car and catch a passage, to find a way to discover what is this Blue Sea, what is it's fabric, it's nature.
Havvah is approaching yellow traffic lights.
HAVVAH (CONT'D)
Where did I put my keys? In my pocket?
Havvah searsh in her pockets.
HAVVAH (CONT'D)
Yes, here they are.
Havvah is sitting in the car, she sets off the radio, playing music while passerbys are walking in the streets.
EXT. FIGUERAS TOURIST NIGHT SCENE -- NIGHT
A plane flies over the tourist ressort night club party, and Havvah sees all sorts of merry-go-rounds, agressive music, girls riding plastic bulls, laughing, all drunk.
HAVVAH
It must be something which will not be called schizophrenia. I am done with the classical representing way of the many steps of mental disorders in the crises that can take place in the human mind. If humans are said to have a mind, then why would animals not also be capable of showing therapists some signs of mental disorder: the animals, but also the stones, and the foxy vegetables, we are all of us the neurotics, while human being are the schizophrenics in osmose with us. But these categories are g one by in our minds and so I'd rather have therapists of the soul call these things within a different perspective. Schizophrenia is a tool to the service of thinking. And as I am not capable to think anymore, I am schizophrenic, but as I am getting closer to Lomo Pollo, I have some chance of becoming human again. All of this is self contradictory, and it's not a discourse, but a broken reasoning. There is no more truth, I am constructing the falsness in which I want to dwelve even if this is said hell by the therapists.
LOMO POLLO
What, this is funny, let me remind you, let you remember me as i am Lomo Pollo, and this is the local radio of the community of devils. Havvah is wondering whether she is a devil or not. If anyone of the listeners is a therapist, let it be said he or she can call us, and talk to Havvah and discuss the new theory she has just developped for us.
HAVVAH
Wait, shh, Lomo Pollo, stop voice talking, I am approaching a passage, there are people singing there. We will discuss the theory later on, now I have to get through this important crowd of tourists.
Tourists are dancing and singing along Tyrolian songs.
HAVVAH (CONT'D)
Tourists loosing their time in this remote spot I am guessing. ...Where am I? Doing all sort of important ceremonies around beers pouring from their glasses to their armpits as stinky swet.
The camera is ballancing and we don't see them clearely while Havvah is finally getting on the other side.
EXT. KENNEDY AIRPORT NEW YORK CITY -- DAY
Havvah is looking at yellow cabs.
HAVVAH
Lomo, the yellow of these cabs was a refraction of the pee of Ibiza, I have passed throughout a small current which has brought me to the American Continents through a straight in the Atlantic Oceans. It was the gentle pee current through which I was left drifting, and i need to find some perfume to clear me of the dirty liquid, in the tax free zone I guess I will find these perfumes, so as to have a perfume shower, and then a bath of magic smells, the one scents that only our american landcapes can make us touch, the European sticky armpit pillosity will be totally shaved and lost hairs from my precious self will go to the gutter of New York near the Liberty Statue. I must engage also others devils in the wild road back to our precious continent in America.
Havvah re-enters the airport building and is wandering in the neon lit corridors.
LOMO POLLO
We have a correspondant, a psychoanalyst from Manhattan who has heard you have arrived in New York, and who is very pleased about your idea of going in her own town, and who wants to discuss your previous theory on schizophrenia.
HAVVAH
Stop pouring these voices into my head!
SHARON STONE
Hi, this is Sharon Stone from USA, i am a psychologist from Manhattan more accurately i am treating patients who have ideas. Have you got any ideas Havvah?
HAVVAH
Yeah, this has been my main problem since this morning. I have stopped thinking and i have no ideas left. Instead voices are continously pouring into my head, like yours actually, they are tempestuous, hurricanes of schizophrenic voices, some have talked about a train of hell causing them to happen here, though I am wondering what this could be objectively. But the drama is I cannot use my brain to think about this and discover a more ultimate truth. It's simply not working, I can not get ideas back to my self anymore!
SHARON STONE
Relax , my voice is not schizophrenic, I am a sensed woman, and I am bringing you step by step to reality from silence, not from the voices. How did it all started?
HAVVAH
Is this true Sharon, the shall I carry on and tell you my secret. This morning. It started this morning when images of american soldiers tresspassed a border in my mind, and crossing a line and then shooting went on and Irakis were killed by these devils hiding behind the images.
SHARON STONE
Was Saddam Hussein with them?
HAVVAH
What do you mean? I have heard lot's of voices, but no Saddam Hussein.
SHARON STONE
It was humour Havvah. Listen, you should know that you are having a little crisis and that this is only temporary. And the political situation in the world is triggering hallucinations to most of your friends, which you call devils for a reason I have to keep secret at this stage. In your case though you will be able to have ideas again if you take a little treatment. There exist chemical treatments that cure the brain failures, and which give ideas back to your mind. The remedy of your disease, which might be some sort of schizophrenia, is called Love, for example Wedding, living in Couple, can be the best metaphor or symbol expressing what I am trying to explain you as Love, so your lost soul can become able to control itself and imagine again Love, your brain is totally disordered, but it can be cured if you go gently about it. Do you have any friend in New York? If you find a friend, someone who is friendly with you, you should marry her or him, and love her or him and take the pills which we call neuroleptics, they are the pills that destroy the suffering caused by lack of friendship and lack of love.
HAVVAH
Wait Sharon, I am approaching the perfumes store. I am in the TAX FREE ZONE. I will resume conversation in a while. Where is Lomo Pollo?
LOMO POLLO
I am here, I was listening all the while.
A store indeed on which sign is written Tax Free Zone.
STORE KEPPER
Hi Lady. What can I do for you help?
HAVVAH
Is this a shop that is part of the temporary autonomous zone?
STORE KEPPER
Yes My Lady, isn't this wonderfull, here in the tax free zone of the temporary autonomous zone you can have perfumes quite cheaper than in our local store downtown. For the ordinary price of 2000 USDolaars a bottle of Channel Five we give you sixty six bottle of Channel SIX.
HAVVAH
Lomo Pollo, what kind of perfume are you wearing today, do you know the specific brand that goes with it?
LOMO POLLO
Scent of Hell.
HAVVAH
(to lady in store)
How ironical isn'it? Do you have this?
STORE KEPPER
Look, i have nothing like this, but what I have is Lomo Pollo, the perfume which has ordinarilly been copyrighted since eternity as Lomo Pollo: it's a singular essence, a parfume, but i think that is the one and only actually which you w ere looking after since eternity, isn't it?
She handles her a bottle. Havvah drops some spray on her. She puts more and shake down the whole bottle upon her skin.
STORE KEPPER (CONT'D)
What have you done, you are burning his soul on you.
HAVVAH
Sorry, I could not do without. It's the armpit connection which required it. The yellow pee current between the continents was too strong, and i lost his energy temporarilly. That's why i went in the temporary zone of autonomy with you.
STORE KEPPER
I don't get it. Anyway, it's sixty six dollars.
HAVVAH
Here you are!
Havvah licks her lips with her tongue in a snaky whirl of her tongue moving around. Store Keeper answer with a whirl of lips licking around lips with her snaky tongue like a devil.
STORE KEPPER
Thank You my Lady. God bless devil's credit cards systems.
HAVVAH
I only have American Express.
STORE KEPPER
I understand. You'd better Hurry up, it's all true. Cabs are waiting in line for you in the streets of our America. You will understand me because Havvah I tell you a secret: they are yellow and this is the secret colour of our Continent.
HAVVAH
They are indeed yellow, like the current of peepee pouring schizophrenic verses drifting wildly between the ebbs & flows of swet stretching invisible wires between armpits of all nations.
STORE KEPPER
What have you said! ocean of armpit's swet? go to heaven then if you can only swear and do babygoo, or if still unhappy stay contended with your unability to have ideas like me, talk to your therapist the one who calls himself Sharon Stone when your brain starts decaying, do a complete defragmentation, an overlay strip tease of the brains, of your head, or may-be i propose you decide where you want to go, either to heaven either to hell, but make a a reservation in a hotel, a decisive resolution to which you can hook yourself more than to any lover, one tiny fragmentary second elapsed since i said this, and I want to say that now: then mostly my advise would be:
(whispering)
You'd just go deeper in you, because you know, down there in your schizophrenic Blue Sea liquid of shit, you have made such a mess for all of us! It's probably because of you we are having the train of hell. And nothing of the love that you are capable to give, can make me happy, looking for you is becoming aware of the situation of you being here, right here, in the present moment, not in the historical moment. I want to ignore everything about Mesopotamia. It is not Irak which is invaded by America, it is Havvah who is invading the Tax Free Zone.
HAVVAH
I am disqualifying this kind of coming back to reality. False ideas! True reality! Let's be all tricksters, all interaction is earthshaking, the Colorado Canions loom up in Unison between you and me. Well, to say this is to say that i am sorry because I don't understand the icecube of jist of what you are trying to be saying with your mouth in my mouth. Be assured though that I am doing all that is in my possibility to tongue communicate on a deeper level what is it that is exactly happening between you & me it's extraordinary. If I reckon well, I am trying though to sever my self from this warm embrace of your heart pressing above mine, to disconnect from your angelic powers, and to meet the horrible devil Lomo Pollo, who, is the guy hiding clandestine skyjacker between his voice and his perfume that you have generously provided me in protection against one more swirl of saliva, as a virtual tongue swap sot o say. if i am still aware of what I was trying to do with him within my mind, Lomo is smelling hell because he is an agent of hell, and he is stuck in the confinement of the Blue Sea of the Nothing. Is that a valid answer?
Store Keeper is making a tongue lip licking, ironical this time, more vulgarish than at first. Havvah nods back ironically. She walks away.
EXT. KENNEDY AIRPORT NEW YORK CITY -- DAY
In front of the building, outside, in front of the yellow cabs queuing she, Havvah, is standing, very steady, she is not moving anymore, she is probably thinking. She starts talking alone.
HAVVAH
What pestilence is there in this magnetic airport, gates of the sky. It smells overused socks and the airport looked as an old therapeutic hospital for schizophrenic people in rural Spain visiting their paranoid cousins of America. But I think i am approaching my ideas much more adequately by now. I feel you closer also Lomo. You are in this place and I am approaching you, wearing your musk in my neck, your smell I have deep into my hairs stuck as a nod, as a Christmass tree gift. I am gradually becoming less schizophrenic though. I am probably already Neurotic, who knows? No sharon stone therapist will answer my questions anymore, ...
As she is talking, and as we see her moving her head, looking at the activity in the street where the cabs are waiting, we are seen details of the life that Havvahs is gradually being noticing upon her arrival on American soil.

Just slightly distressed and soon I will be anonymous, normal, as the Other, the anonymous Other in every one creeping creature of the Universe. Soon I will be an american chick like billions of other people amercian chicks are amercian chicks in this country I think. Is this the kind of Idea that people are searching when they go to school in Universities? Is this the departure from which other ideas will pour from other beings into me? even newer ideas are in me, ideas of others instead of treatment, I want some delocalisation in my life, no abusive moralisation of my integrity, my individual island of sensuality, it is my becoming, the upheaving of personnality. Just slightly distressed these last minutes. Arriving in a new continent makes one to expect lots of surprises. and soon I will be anonymous, normal, melting in a gigantic fantasmagory, as the Other, the anonymous Other in every one creeping creature of the Universe. Soon I will be an american chick like billions of other amercian chicks there are lots of amercian chicks in this country I think, i will meet them, and talk to them like i do with you. Only it would be a real contact, not a preparation. Is this the kind of Idea that people are searching when they go to books, in literature, in Universities? Is this the departure from which other ideas will pour from other beings into the mind of furture generations of intelligent people? even newer ideas are in potentially mine and yours, ideas of colours instead of ideas of treatment, I want some localisation in my life, no abusive moralisation of my integrity, my individual island of sensuality is my integral responsability, it is my becoming, my personnality since yesterday, and yesterday is the day before. I want to
HAVVAH
be an american chick then if it's possible i can become something tell me Uncle Sam what do you want me to become fro you?; we are all american in me since yesterday. Talking to this free tax international airport zone some airport citizen person did me good certainly. We cannot forget local. Localising things is so intelligent. Airport people is my present anchor to reality, deep within the american current seizing my brains and fashioning a possibility for intellectualising by myself, over my self. I need to talk to the other people now. Enough with prerogatives and discourses.
Havvah finds a bench and she sits upon it, drinking a coke. She resumes talk.
No more voices coming it seems. Only the sound of my voice interacting on the airport machines of joy. But deep within, a magnitude for overboarding Silences. Sharon Stone'is blocking a silence in some parts of my desires. does this signify to my audience, a possibility for an idea that could thence pop up in their neurons? The therapists are my brothers and sisters, chemicals, my network of friends, the circles of silences growing outside of humanity, they are in my visions, wedding rings d isappearing from my voracious forests. Waow! This is imperceptibly a poetic formulation of a political idea actually! I am just talking too much to americans, and I am just here only in the airport, not really, really already in America, I have to get rid of my American Express credit card, I have to stop hurrying, and talk to the real folks, the existing breeding americans, not be such a nazi anti-american, I should not worry, meanwhile I am geting neurotic again. This is a sign i am still needing a powerfull injection of beautiful neuroleptics in my breasts, to show the fruits of my psychological intelligence to all the people of America, I need to work hard to ashieve a sense of personal satisfaction in speaking to these folks, It will not and cannot be that easy I guess, such a gratuitous event needs a penetration, a preparation, but I can feel it, this time I am ready, and maturation of me makes me tell you I have to speak up, to spill the beans and let the truth be known to the common denominator, everybody can listen to me and evaluate the quality of my thinking.
Havvah enters the cab.
CAB DRIVER
Where do you want to go My Lady?
HAVVAH
I am bored of talking alone. What a strange question. We are going to New York my dear brother of the american revolution. Downtown!, fifth avenue my cam'rades!.
The car is already riding since a while and Havvah feels like asking.
HAVVAH (CONT'D)
Do you know about all the avenues striding forth like caterpillars in our Big Apple? The buildings being only the new butterflies tha only Spring Time can feel flourish as it's offspring. Do you know about the Nine Eleven explosion which killed three thousand people in them? And the dirty accusation that Jews having plotted this accident with the help of the FBI? You must be totally insane to make up for such fabulations. This is really schizophrenia, you need to take pills when you spread ideas like this! How horrible this accident was on TV! How crude it must have been then for the people who where hit by it in their bones? Do you know about the american flag slowly floating and the managment of a democratic neutral zone of money in the Arabic Peninsula which is taking place over these years on the other side of this planet? But also: I tell you, Do you know about the intelligent support of George William Bush to a global war against Terror, did you hear by somebody what is the things he succeeded to ashieve for americans and respectively the results of the elections taking place successfully for him in this huge and interesting country recently?
CAB DRIVER
The result of the election Madame? George Bush won the elections. He is the sixty sixth President of the Country.
HAVVAH
Sixty sixth,okay!! are we still here talking do you think in devils hypercode, or is this an accurate normal hypercoding? But did you voted for Senator Kerry then?
(Havvah said this with a french accent, she puts her hand on her mouth and represses a laughter, but smiles humorously she feels like asking the driver:)
Have you seen, I said Kerry with an european accent?
CAB DRIVER
No, Madame, I was being attentive with the car, the engine is making a disturbing shriek, a sound like if it was a boat i was driving, not a car, do you understand? i am not sure this is safe for us, i am wondering if the turbo is not slightly damaged also. Let's become carefull. Attentive being, more responsible, adults, what!
(he turns the network cab commuters radio off, after more ear checking, only a while after)
Sorry I will have to make you wait on the pavement for a while Madame: this car needs a gentle reparation, i am going to park the cab over here.
he is parking in a "grey zone", stand by position. he put all the orange lights in action, they are "on". blinking like small cactus flowers.
(she talks a bit with him about George Bush, while is he dismantling the car in front of her) she turns the local commuter cab radio on, she asks where is Lomo Pollo. then decides not to wait and to go by foot to the fifth avenue. ]]]<3<3<3- - - HERE END OF 2005 SCRIPT SQUETCH - - -<3<3<3 [[[[